Wheels and Tyres

robw

Wheels and Tyres

Post by robw »

I have a large quantity of 12" wheels and tyres that are looking for a good home. Without digging them all out and counting there are maybe 20 tyres and 10 wheels. All very much used and old but mostly serviceable. Tyres are an assortment but mostly maloyas.

Free to a good home but collection only from Halifax, West Yorkshire, UK.

Anybody interested then let me know either through the forum or email robert at ycf dot net

Rob
heinkeljb

Re: Wheels and Tyres

Post by heinkeljb »

Hi Rob,

Much as I would like them, Halifax is a bit far from the south coast for me to do easily and I would have to borrow a vehicle to collect that many. Lurch is still sitting on 3 wheels!

Hope they don’t cause you to much grief now you have put them up on here!

John
Haflinger 703AP LWB 1973 - (Once owned by Lady Sutherland & Sons.) Now called "Lurch" !

Have you hit the "DONATE" button at the bottom of the page after reading this post? Many thanks if you have!!
robw

Post by robw »

I could ship them on a pallet for cost if you want !!
heinkeljb

Post by heinkeljb »

What would that cost!? Sounds like it might be feasible.

John
Haflinger 703AP LWB 1973 - (Once owned by Lady Sutherland & Sons.) Now called "Lurch" !

Have you hit the "DONATE" button at the bottom of the page after reading this post? Many thanks if you have!!
robw

Post by robw »

Hi John.

I guess that a pallet would be in the region of £50 + VAT and I can easily get a quote.

I haven't gone looking too hard but attached are some snaps of what I'm talking about.

Rob
Attachments
IMG_20190626_083323.jpg
IMG_20190626_083625.jpg
IMG_20190626_083555.jpg
IMG_20190626_083543.jpg
IMG_20190626_083302.jpg
IMG_20190626_083240.jpg
heinkeljb

Post by heinkeljb »

Hi Rob,

If you can get a quote, that would be great.

Thanks,

John

robw

Post by robw »

Hi John,

What's your postcode ?

If you prefer then send it to my email address as in the first post

Rob
heinkeljb

Post by heinkeljb »

Sent email.

Thanks,
John

MeggyMoo

Post by MeggyMoo »

Hi, did you dispose of your wheels & tyres? I live in Hebden Bridge so could pick them up if you still have them.
Regards Bill.
heinkeljb

Post by heinkeljb »

Sorry Bill,

I had them delivered by courier a while ago,

John

robw

Post by robw »

Hi Bill,

Sorry but as previous post, i shipped them all out months ago - shame as you're very local.

I have moved mine onto 13" rims which are much easier to source. I can give you the details if you want.

Rob
MeggyMoo

Post by MeggyMoo »

Hi Rob, thanks for the reply & yes please to the wheel info, I have owned two Haf's in the past & a Pinzgauer, couldn't get it out of my system so I've just purchased another Half which has original wheels with small road going tyres fitted, I've been looking on the Soyogomarket web site at the Mr. Tractor & Mr. Extreme Agriculture have you or anyone got any feedback on these i.e. size how they perform, look when fitted. It would be good to make contact as its always good to know of like minded people in the area. my email is [email protected] I can't figure out how to PM people on this site.
Regards Bill.
robw

Post by robw »

Hi Bill,

Sent you and email

Rob