Haflinger Parts for sale

bernard callahan

Haflinger Parts for sale

Post by bernard callahan »

Just letting Haflinger owners know I have made a parts list of Haflinger parts I have, the list is all new parts, I also have new, new old stock, and second hand parts I have not listed as yet, if any one in Australia or abroad needs any parts I can email a the parts list to them.
AustHaflinger

Re: Haflinger Parts for sale

Post by AustHaflinger »

Maybe you need to go to "GoDaddy" and create a website and have the list there available to download.

For my part I will check with you first as you are local but be aware that you will have stiff competition not so much from the Austrians as they are over priced but from Scotland who are priced well and get parts to me in 5 working days.

Good luck with it.

Garry
Haflinger 700AP (73)
Range Rover Sport TDV6 (07)
Landrover FC 101 (77)
Landrover Series 1 SWB Station Wagon (57)
Landrover Series 1 SWB (57)
Jaguar E-type Roadster V12 (71)
Jaguar XJ12C (76)
bernard callahan

Re: Haflinger Parts for sale

Post by bernard callahan »

I have had a lot of inquiries from Haflinger owners in Australia for parts so just letting them know they can source there parts from Australia, the biggest issue with sourcing parts from overseas is the postage, which in most cases cost more than the parts, and also getting them through customs can be costly, specially if they decide to send them to quarantine to line the mates pockets too.