Pinzgauer 712M for sale on Australian Ebay site

AustHaflinger

Ex Aust Mil Haffies - REMLR Information

Post by AustHaflinger »

This tread started out advising of a Pinz on ebay Aust but just about all posts relate to Aussie Ex Mil Haffies. So it might worth while either having the title changed to Ex Aust Mil Haffies or moving all the Ex Aust Mil Haffies posts to a new thread.

On the ex Mil Haffie theme - if people with an interest in these vehicles are not aware of it - there is useful information contained on the Register of Ex Military Landrovers site at http://www.remlr.com/ARN/ARNs_haflinger.php

Cheers

Garry
Haflinger 700AP (73)
Range Rover Sport TDV6 (07)
Landrover FC 101 (77)
Landrover Series 1 SWB Station Wagon (57)
Landrover Series 1 SWB (57)
Jaguar E-type Roadster V12 (71)
Jaguar XJ12C (76)
Rick K

Re: Pinzgauer 712M for sale on Australian Ebay site

Post by Rick K »

Thanks Garry

Very kind of you to chase this up. Constantin picked this as a later Haf- he has a very keen eye!

Yes, Ive used that bit of research to help with the Register. A great resource indeed. There is also a table of Puch scooters (RL and SR) used by the Australian Army in the 1950's- for scooting around bases I suppose. Im guessing this would have been painstaking research.

with thanks

Rick
1963 Haflinger 700APTL (ex- Hydro Tasmania)
several Puch scooters[/size]
tteltrabd

Re: Pinzgauer 712M for sale on Australian Ebay site

Post by tteltrabd »

Rick (and others),

Thanks for the replies re my lost Haflinger. As was pointed out, I will start a new thread "Lost Haflinger-Toyota Hybrid". Also I didn't realise that I wasn't subscribed to this thread, and just thought there were no leads. The one I am searching for had a rebuilt body out of heavy gauge steel except for the upper front section. The tray was flat plate (no ribbing). Fiberglass roof. Chocolate brown body, yellow roof. Sold to Maurice Raiola in Sydney. Collected from Ipswich in SE Queensland in 2000. Many thanks, Dale